How Can I Help?
Sometimes in our lives, we fall into a place of desperation, confusion, and frustration. The situation demands our attention and yet what we have been doing appears to only to make it worse. In order to change the aspects of our lives that have us stuck, we may need guidance and help from others. A third party can help us shift our perspective. This is the advantage of counselling.
I will offer you an opportunity to discuss the situation in which you have found yourself and then we will work together to uncover the repeating patterns and underlying beliefs that are driving the circumstances of your life. We can then identify the new choices available and I will support you in the path you have chosen.
What I Can Offer
- Couples Counselling - Improving relationships with partners
- Marriage Counselling - Rebuilding trust and communication skills
- Family Counselling - Learn & apply effective parenting skills
- Separation & Divorce Counselling - An amicable parting if necessary
- Communication Building - Learn new skills to speak openly and honestly
- Resolve Conflict - Discover new ways to handle disagreements effectively
- Depression & Anxiety Counselling – How to find peace and calm through inquiry of thoughts
- Self-Esteem Counselling - A healthy relationship with self is paramount to happiness
- Life Purpose Counselling – Delving into what excites and attracts you in life
- Stress Counselling - Exhaustion and burn out can take many forms and there is a way out
- Anger Management Counselling - Stop taking your frustration out on those you love
- Self Acceptance - Understand your own thoughts and feelings and reactions better
- Life Satisfaction - Gain a more optimistic perspective on life in general
My Facebook Feed